Wednesday 30 April 2008

Willoughby defends her TV wardrobe

Willoughby defends her TV wardrobe



Video sponsor Holly Willoughby has defended her press for the reality show 'Dancing on Ice' later on unfavorable judgment from viewers.
According to reports, members of the public have complained that the presenter's dresses are also revealing.
Responding to the complaints on ITV show 'Loose Women', Willoughby said: "It's precisely the weirdest thing that has ever happened - like I've been living in someone else's world the last deuce weeks."
"My body dictates that it suits certain things, so I constantly wear down the saami style of garnish. Unfortunately those are the things that get attention. It would be nice if the promotional material was, 'Isn't she commodity at her job?'."
She also told The Mirror: "I can't believe the arouse it caused. I like to have on feminine apparel and I've had people approach up to me in the street saying how much they liked it."




Spears evaluated following dispute