Thursday 1 May 2008

Watson thought he was going to die

Watson thought he was going to die



Opera singer Russell James Watson has revealed that he didn't think he was "departure to take a shit it" after being rushed to hospital to accept a lifesaving encephalon operation.
Public speaking on 'GMTV', the singer said that doctors told him that it was "touch and go" when he was taken into infirmary to suffer a tumour removed from his brain.
Watson said: "I remember cerebration 'Oh honey, I don't think I'm going to make it this time'."
The vocalist was first struck land with the tumour last year and underwent an operation to absent it only scans later revealed that the tumor had grown indorse.
Watson said: "It was rattling scary. My vision had gone, and essentially when I was rushed into infirmary I was very, very ill and, at that place was no question, the doctors told me when I arrived it was touch and go."
"I wasn't very that aware of what was expiration on anyhow. I was flitting in and out of consciousness. I commemorate hearing rafts of medical exam people saying words wish 'haemorrhage' and oodles of very scary things," he said.